Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Closing in on the end

Getting close to the end of my year...

Piecing:
1. Hawkeye Minimalist - Done
2. The View from Godzilla's Mouth - Done
3. AQ - Done
4. Mermaid Scales - Done
5. Aztec Sunrise - Done
6. Cathedral - Done
7. Fiestaware - DONE
8. Beekeeper's Quilt - this will take forever, but I have all my hexies cut out and am making pieces.

 Quilting:
1. AQ - DONE!!!!! still need to get pics.
2. View from Godzilla's Mouth - DONE!!!
3. Mermaid Scales - DONE!!!!
4. Cathedral - DONE!!!
5. Clipper Ship - DONE!!!

I have succeeded on the quilting front! Woohoo!!!

One more to go on piecing. I have a couple of options that I am considering.

I know people who quilt and piece more, who quilt and piece faster. But for me, this is pretty darned impressive. I am keeping up with my goals.

Come the end of the year - which for me will change over at the solstice - I will lay down a new set of goals for the next year. I haven't quite figured out what those will be yet, but that's on the to-do list.  :)

I have SO MANY IDEAS.

1. Hawkeye pinup. (ooh.... I could quilt this into the Minimalist Hawkeye quilt!!)
2. Uffington Horse (and quilting)
3. Blues (all about the fabric)
4. Squid
5. Chupacabra
6. Zen Garden Quilt (lots of quilting)
7. Mandala Quilt
8. Door to Moria Quilt (in which quilting is the point)
9. Quilt Fiestaware
10. Japanese Tea Garden
11. Quilt Crazy Diamonds

I guess I could start with these! (Right now on the frame is Crazy Diamonds.... it's gonna take a while!)

No comments:

Post a Comment