Monday, October 16, 2017

Quilting and Writing


I've been so busy on the quilting aspect of life that I haven't posted much about the writing part of my life.

I've been writing little snippets and bits, chucking out the dross that clouds up my mind so I can write some decent stuff again.

Still searching for an agent for Choosers, and one for Weasel Montgomery and the Devil of Dallas, and soon will add Twa Corbies to the mix (once I do a leeeetle re-writing to take out one of the worst scenes I've ever written).

Mostly, it's quilting.

Boston Molasses is done, Black Widow is done, and Heart of (Lime)Stone is almost done. I have more quilts planned, but since this is the year of finishing UFOs, the new ones will have to wait.

This one is high on my list, though.... this is the roof of the Japanese Tea Pavilion in the Sunken Gardens in San Antonio, Texas. I WILL make a quilt of this.

Y'know... after I make Sandstone Variations, Ballet Folklorico, and, and, and.

*need more time in the day*


S

No comments:

Post a Comment