Monday, April 16, 2018

Checking In (aka Progress Made)

It's now midway through April, and time for me to take a look at how I am doing on my quilting goals.

Overall, not bad!

I have 6 quilts pieced.
That puts me 3/4 of the way done with my piecing goals for the year! (Not all of the ones I had planned are on this list, but still, I am moving forward!)

1. Cathedral
2. Minimalist Hawkeye
3. Aztec Sunrise
4. Mermaid Scales
5. View From Godzilla's Mouth
6. AQ (currently not a full title because it's a gift)

And one the quilted front (My goal is 5):
1/2 - half of the View from Godzilla's Mouth is done.
1/3: Goth Cathedral Table Runner (prettier than anticipated!!)


So, it looks like the piecing is going fast, the rest, not so much!!

But the next quilt is a quilt as you go, so that will up both lists! I am excited!

I took  a short break from making quilts to work on one last faire project. It made me happy to get done. I'll have to ask permission from the owner to post an in-process pic, so you can see what sort of insanity I get up to!


Looking forward to the Avengers movie in 2 weeks - that's what I am doing the evening of the 27th! Take an Avengers quilt with me to the movie and snuggle under it while watching!




No comments:

Post a Comment