Wednesday, February 28, 2018

5 Down, 3 to go!

 
 
 
I am now 5/8ths of the way to my goal for the year in quilt tops. It will slow down now, since I am doing faire prep and such, but I am over halfway through, and it's only the last day of February!
 
I didn't expect that, to be honest! I thought I would be staggering along working on three at a time and getting nowhere. Now that I have proven to myself that I can work steadily and at a decent pace, I am pretty sure I can get this done!

So here is the Aztec Sunset on the correct backing - blue! It makes it look so much brighter, which is a little weird. I do like it better though, so there we are.

Can you tell I shook a little when I was taking the photo? I seriously need to get a good tripod or something. Steady-cam for my little digital.  :)

I'm already working on the 60th anniversary quilt - I have about half of the squares cut out, and a whole whopping 10 out of 48 sets of appliques. But... that's more than I had, so I cannot complain!

We spent an hour or two tidying up the studio last night, and then went for haircuts and dinner. I lost about thirteen inches of hair!

We still have a way to go on the studio, including the outside, but hey.... we're moving on it, trying to get organized again!

S
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment